Shinabro 340 SL Stove.

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
I've just found a Shinabro 340 SL stove, in it's box complete with tools, in my shed. An ex colleague gave it to me years ago, I put it in the shed and forgot about it until a recent cleanout. When I was given it I was told that it was in full working order, but I've never lit it.

Is there a market for these, and if so, what's it worth?

Cheers, Michael.

Stood

Feb 21, 2012
Lancashire
Hi Michael,

One on the bay at the moment with a bin of £50, complete with all tools etc.

So if it sells, 6 days to go, yours is worth about the same I would say.

Cheers

Boots

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
i got a job lot of them when an old school had a clear out and they were destined for the skip. They were in pretty poor condition but a lot of elbow grease and brasso latter, and they came up like new(ish). the main thing to check is the leather pump cup. If it isn't split, a good soak in a good leather conditioner or oil should bring it back. Also check the seals around the filler cap, and where the burner screws into the tank. They are good stoves and well worth the money if in good nick.
good luck

Baggins

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
The seals and pump leather are readily available on eBay, look for seller 'spiritburner' he owns the stove forum ask and he'll sort you out no problem. If the leather is intact soak in oil, I use olive oil on mine as do a lot of other stovies.

These are a very well made stove, for the money it will fetch why not use it, they belt out the BTU's.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE