Sheaths

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
I have been making a few sheaths up of late and have built a little bit of stock pile up, all are made from 3mm veg tan, hand dyed (inside & out), hand stitched and hand polished, all are right handed sheaths. Knives shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only and are not included, all prices shown include post by Royal Mail 1st Class standard within the UK, if you are overseas, please contact me first to establish the postage cost, although these sheaths are designed for the Mora & Clipper, my Stewart Marsh Bushie knife and my RM Wilkie fit the Clipper sheaths like a dream.

1)

1A.jpg

Suited to the Frosts Mora, dyed in Mahogany, stitched with waxed linen thread £ 30.00

2)

2A.jpg

This one went a bit wrong, as you can see some of the awl holes at the bottom of the sheath on the reverse side are a little out of place, dyed in Mahogany suited to Frosts Mora £ 15.00

3)

3A.jpg

Suited to the Frosts Clipper, Dyed in British Tan, stitched with waxed linen thread £ 30.00

4)

4A.jpg

Suited to the Frosts Clipper, Dyed in British Tan, stitched with waxed linen thread £ 30.00

5)

5A.jpg

6)

6A.jpg

Suited to the Frosts Clipper, Dyed in Mahogany, stitched with waxed linen thread £ 30.00

7)

7.jpg

8)

8.jpg

Suited to the Frosts Clipper, Dyed in British Tan, stitched with artificial sinew £ 30.00

Paypal accepted, 1st PM for each sheath secures, if multiple PM's are received for a particular sheath then the time stamp will decide who was first, when ordering please include the sheath number in your PM.

Thanks for looking

Steve27752

Settler
May 7, 2007
Berkshire, U.K.
I have been making a few sheaths up of late and have built a little bit of stock pile up, all are made from 3mm veg tan, hand dyed (inside & out), hand stitched and hand polished, all are right handed sheaths. Knives shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only and are not included, all prices shown include post by Royal Mail 1st Class standard within the UK, if you are overseas, please contact me first to establish the postage cost, although these sheaths are designed for the Mora & Clipper, my Stewart Marsh Bushie knife and my RM Wilkie fit the Clipper sheaths like a dream.

1)

1-1.jpg

Suited to the Frosts Mora, dyed in Mahogany, stitched with waxed linen thread £ 30.00

2)

2-1.jpg

This one went a bit wrong, as you can see some of the awl holes at the bottom of the sheath on the reverse side are a little out of place, dyed in Mahogany suited to Frosts Mora £ 15.00

3)

3.jpg

4)

4.jpg

5)

5A.jpg

6)

6A.jpg

Suited to the Frosts Clipper, Dyed in Mahogany, stitched with waxed linen thread £ 30.00

7)

7.jpg

8)

8.jpg

Suited to the Frosts Clipper, Dyed in British Tan, stitched with artificial sinew £ 30.00

Paypal accepted, 1st PM for each sheath secures, if multiple PM's are received for a particular sheath then the time stamp will decide who was first, when ordering please include the sheath number in your PM.

Thanks for looking

My sheath which is number 6, arrived first thing this morning. It is just what I wanted. And it is a perfect fit for my SWC woodlore clone.

uncleboo

Jul 30, 2008
Lanarkshire
Mine arrived today (no.2)
Excellent quality, I can now say bye-bye to the horrible, plastic jobbie the Mora came with.
Thanks again Maver.

JDO330

Nomad
Nov 27, 2007
Stevenage, Herts.
My sheath which is number 6, arrived first thing this morning. It is just what I wanted. And it is a perfect fit for my SWC woodlore clone.

Sorry its off topic but what is this knife - anyone got a link?

Regards, Jon.

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
Having received mine last week, I can thoroughly reccomend the sheaths that Mark makes - the fit of the knife and the quality of the leatherwork and its finish are excellent and at £30 are half the cost of others that I have bought on here with an equivilient quality of manufacture - whether that means others are charging too much or Mark is charging too little for his time I will leave up to them to figure out!

Here is the one he has made for me:

Dscn4955.jpg

Dscn4956.jpg

Dscn4957.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE