Sheath from Topknot.

Simon1

Nomad
Nov 17, 2005
Maidstone area in kent
Hi all, I would just like to say what a great job topknot has done making my Tom Brown Tracker leather sheath!!!:lmao: He has put beautiful oakleaf tooling on the sheath and its made from thick leather:You_Rock_ All in all superb value for money and my wife loves it so much she has asked him to make her a possibles pouch with the same oakleaf tooling as well:naughty:
Thanks once again topknot a super skilled craftsman:You_Rock_
Unfortunatly I cannot seem to post any photos:banghead: , but you may see some from topknots end;)

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
Rochester, Kent
Nice one mate, would be even nicer with pics ;)

How does the Tracker perform in the UK enviroment?

A member has one for swaps and i was giving serious thought to trying to get it.

Cheers.

pentrekeeper

Forager
Apr 7, 2008
North Wales
Hi Simon, I struggled with pictures, theres plenty of advice on how to do it on here but briefly here is how I do it.
Open a free account with photobucket, upload your pictures into your folder there, underneath the picture are several links click on the bottom one and right click copy to your clipboard.
Type the message in the forum, right click and paste the link into the thread.
You wont see the picture just the link but when the thread loads hey presto the phot is there.
Come on show us all what that sheath looks like.

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi ,
To help Simon 1 out with a photo of his sheaf .

img0824gj0.jpg

img0823ii8.jpg

Cheers Topknot.

Simon1

Nomad
Nov 17, 2005
Maidstone area in kent
Thanks for the advice but I am getting the pics put on by topknot someone who knows what he's doing:lmao:
How does it do in the uk?:rolleyes:
Well I would never get rid of my Stewart Marsh knife and just use the tracker but I went out with it the other weekend for a field test and it did ok, feels as if you could chop through to Os!!:yikes:
I have had a new leather sheath made as I am not a fan of kydex and like something a little more organic.:headbang:
Serously it managed very well considering I am not used to it!, it chopped through a 5 inch branch without too much effort, so I would say a great chopper!!!;)
It will be coming out with me as well as my Marsh knife.
Regards
Si:You_Rock_

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi, one more for the ride.
To be truthful i do not know how much time it took. It is the joy of making bespoke leather work i like.
Cheers Topknot.

img0825cq4.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE