sharpening problems

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
If you can't get it right and if it would help, feel free to post it to me and I'll give it a go (no charge). At least that way we'll know if its the knife or not. Its always nicer to get it there yourself of course.

Thanks for that Red I might well take you up on that one if I get stuck I will drop you a pm I know what you mean about getting it there yourself I dont feel like I want to give up, so when I have completed it I feel the sense of achievment. Thanks again.

Simon
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE