Shannara

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I love fantasy, Eddings, Moorcock, gygax, julian May, feist, wess and Hickman, brooks, Pratchet, Le Guin, Donaldson, hobb, Jordan, Gemmell, Barcklay, Kerr and loads more......

40K, I used to play when it was Rouge trader rules and a few years after that, still have half a squat army (chaos squats, slaanesh :D) the hours of fun :D

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
(Though I dislike the Black Libraries concentration on the Imperium...)

you'll never get into the adepta sororitas with that attitude.....not that i'd know anything about that obviously :cool:
Just wish the black library was available on kindle or similar

pixelseventy2

May 11, 2015
Stoke-on-Trent
I mean if you look at that classic Allanon photo on Johnyboys post then see the guy in the tv series, it just doesnt do it for me.
They're all beautiful teenage people......
I bet Terry Brooks isnt happy.
Frankly I'd say theyve really ballsed it up. No seventies grit to it.
My exact thoughts too. Complete miscasting for Allanon.

Still enjoy the books today, after starting with Elfstones as a lad, just finishing the Jerle Shannara series at the moment. Can't decide whether I should just give this a miss to save the memories.

Lupis

Forager
Dec 12, 2009
Scotland
I lasted about 20 minutes and gave up. It was making me angry. So the Chosen who, in the books were, well, chosen, instead have to win a stupid race? Yeah that makes sense...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE