Shadowhawk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 13, 2007
NORTHANTS
The new Shadowhawk website is up and running with a few gallery photos of the July courses,there are a few members who were present including Pablo and yours truly.

Pablo

Settler
Oct 10, 2005
Essex, UK
www.woodlife.co.uk
Sure Steve,

I think this is the one. Steve's the thin one in the middle - Oh sorry that's a tree! Steve's to the right of the tree trying to camouflage his ear

You really must wash more often mate :)

Pablo.

Tourist

Settler
Jun 15, 2007
Northants
Aha, unmasked............

............The Shadow[hawk], with the power to cloud mens minds

shadow_welcome.jpg

$orry, could'nt resist.

Rain man

Tenderfoot
Mar 7, 2006
London
Hi, the Shadowhawk 2008 course dates went up so I emailed, but haven't heard from them.I emailed a couple of times and gave them a ring. Nothing. Anyone else having problems?

Pablo

Settler
Oct 10, 2005
Essex, UK
www.woodlife.co.uk
Hi, the Shadowhawk 2008 course dates went up so I emailed, but haven't heard from them.I emailed a couple of times and gave them a ring. Nothing. Anyone else having problems?

I think Max does a lot of the admin himself. I also understand that he might be abroad filming a new TV series so he might not have access to his email. Try the mobile number on the website. No guarantees but you might be lucky.

I've nowt to do with Shadowhawk, but I have experienced the same problems in the past.

Pablo.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE