shadowhawk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
For those that don't know yet, Ian Maxwell's (call him Max) website is now up :)
www.shadowhawk.co.uk
Anyone interested in tracking should seriously consider studying and getting some dirt time with Max and Rhoda, you will not regret it.

Having got my foundation cert I can't wait to do the intermediate.

:)
Ed

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Yeah, I agree Ed ... Max is a fantastic tracker and learning with him is a real eye opening experience :biggthump

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Cool site.

Don't forget, those of you who are interested, can claim 10% discount off of the price for booking onto the foundation, interdemiate and advanced tracking courses which are being lead early next year for Bearclaw Bushcraft by Max and Rhoda.

This exclusive offer is especially open to all BCUK and BB members but places are going fast so please book early to avoid disappointment.

For more information drop me a line or email me at Bearclaw.

Rhoda

Nomad
May 2, 2004
Cornwall
www.worldwild.co.uk
Thanks guys, its taken ages to get the site sorted with Max being in the states, I hope I've done a good job. We're now open for bookings so if anyone's interested give us a call!! Looking forward to doing the intermediate course for you mods too! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE