Shadowhawk Foundation Tracking Course

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nipper

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Hi all

I have just returned from a very very wet weekend with the Shadowhawk team in Devon and dispite the weather I had a fantastic time.

If anybody out there is considering one of these courses, don't hesitate, just do it! You will be amazed at what you will learn and if you think it's all about following footprints, think again. I will certainly be returning to them on one of there intermediate courses.

I have even started studying my dogs reaction when I let him out in the garden, especially first thing in the morning. He appears to be reading his newspaper, checking who or what has been in his territory during the night, and I have started getting up half an hour earlier in the mornings just so I can find myself a quiet sit spot at the top of the garden, (Hell, it was cold this morning!).

Thanks to Max, Rhoda, Raz & Kurt for for your help and hospitality and to all the other people on the course. I hope to meet you all again soon.

Cheers
Nick

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE