Sewing Machine For Mrs Angst...Advice Needed Please....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
youve done it now m8....i'll be driving you mad with questions too! :)

s

I was going to suggest singer, Pfaff, Bernina within my parents home there are 7 sewing machines and my mum and eldest sister use them all for various things,I have used a couple of them to make afew items and I always seek their advice, they do a lot of different jobs and I am perplexed about the machines, but I do what they tell me and it seems to work ok for me:) I can use they quite well now and when i get my own place once I get out I hope to be able to do my own projects and stuff and will probably get a machine then, so I am taking an interest in this thread :lmao::rofl::yelrotflm

Yes I could not resist :)

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
You can find the details of your machine, when it was produced etc here... the site will probably have links to manuals and theres a section on attachments iirc which is great for identifying and finding out how to use all those little shiny bits! Good purchase matey.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE