Seventh Hammock Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Ian, once they have slept out in the cold they will probably all be on the third underblanket group buy ;)

Confirmed list so far

dwardo 1
Biddlesby 1
billycan 1
scoops_uk 1
Toots 1
Ahjno 1
swyn 4
beachlover 1
bloodline 1
Halfdevil333 2
DarDar 1
slamdunk 1
pibbleb 1
Buckshot 2
gregorach 1
Zodiak 1
godfather 1
stovie 1
PhilParry 2
Hjaltlander 2
dommyracer 2
Bootstrap Bob 1
Axecatcher 1
Quadmad 4

35 on here and at least 15 on SotP

Possible list BUT NO GUARANTEE

GearGuru 1
Glen 1
boots12 1
dean4442 1
steveo 1
Aragorn 1

6 so far

MagiKelly

reddave said:
Hooray..... would like 3 for family, please. How does one paypal you?

You have missed the guaranteed list. Have a read above and I will add you to the unguaranteed list.

Womble I have added you to the same list.

Confirmed list

dwardo 1
Biddlesby 1
billycan 1
scoops_uk 1
Toots 1
Ahjno 1
swyn 4
beachlover 1
bloodline 1
Halfdevil333 2
DarDar 1
slamdunk 1
pibbleb 1
Buckshot 2
gregorach 1
Zodiak 1
godfather 1
stovie 1
PhilParry 2
Hjaltlander 2
dommyracer 2
Bootstrap Bob 1
Axecatcher 1
Quadmad 4

35 on here and at least 15 on SotP

Possible list BUT NO GUARANTEE

GearGuru 1
Glen 1
boots12 1
dean4442 1
steveo 1
Aragorn 1
Aaron 1
Lostdog 2
Womble 1
reddave 3

13 so far

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
Ugh, they went fast!

Put me up for one on the "maybe" list, please. My sister is still mad at me... I gave my brother one in june and she wants one too.

/Tommy

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Cheers again :)

Just wondering if there was a rough eta on these so i can start getting excited :rolleyes:

Also is there a review about ?

MagiKelly

dwardo said:
Cheers again :)

Just wondering if there was a rough eta on these so i can start getting excited :rolleyes:

Also is there a review about ?

There is certainly plenty of talk on them here. Do a search for "group buy hammock" and settle down for a long read.

Time wise I will not be placing the order till next week as it is a holiday at the factory this week. The money takes about 4 days to get there and then the hammocks about a week to get here. Depending o how quick you pay when the information goes up you should have the hammock for about mid November.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
MagiKelly said:
There is certainly plenty of talk on them here. Do a search for "group buy hammock" and settle down for a long read.

Time wise I will not be placing the order till next week as it is a holiday at the factory this week. The money takes about 4 days to get there and then the hammocks about a week to get here. Depending o how quick you pay when the information goes up you should have the hammock for about mid November.

Nice one :)

Just let me know when you want the claud :)

Goliath

Forager
Jun 19, 2006
Netherlands
Well, I'd like one too, I'm pretty interested after reading the hammock camping book by Ed Speer so if possible I'll take one too :)

Shipping to the Netherlands by the way but I've read that it isn't much of a problem, only some extra costs for me :)

Hmm... On second thought, I'll pass. I'm kinda short on money at the moment (being a student sucks) and I don't really need it right now, so if you didn't order yet, please take this post as invisible :p

Good luck though and I hope everyone who ordered will be satisfied :lmao:

Zammo

Settler
Jul 29, 2006
London
Any pictures of the hammock? I have followed the links but the manafacturers website doesn't work and the link to the ebay hammock has expired.

MagiKelly

I have confirmation that I can order 75 and the unit cost will still be the same. So everyone is now on the confirmed list and there are a few spare too. I will be placing the order tomorrow so I should have the hammocks by the end of the following week.

Confirmed list

dwardo 1
Biddlesby 1
billycan 1
scoops_uk 1
Toots 1
Ahjno 1
swyn 4
beachlover 1
bloodline 1
Halfdevil333 2
DarDar 1
slamdunk 1
pibbleb 1
Buckshot 2
gregorach 1
Zodiak 1
godfather 1
stovie 1
PhilParry 2
Hjaltlander 2
dommyracer 2
Bootstrap Bob 1
Axecatcher 1
Quadmad 4
GearGuru 1
Glen 1
boots12 1
dean4442 1
steveo 1
Aragorn 1
Aaron 1
Lostdog 2
Womble 1
reddave 3
Bumblebee 1

49 on here and at least 15 on SotP

So there are up to 11 still available (I need to check on SotP to see if there are any on the reserve list there

D

Deleted member 4605

I'll definitely have one, and I'm waiting to hear about a couple more for friends.

D

Deleted member 4605

schwuk said:
I'll definitely have one, and I'm waiting to hear about a couple more for friends.

That's a definite three for me John.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE