For Sale selection of pocket knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Find myself with too many again :D

Just wont get round to carry them all so i'm thinning the herd

first up

Vintage USA made Camillus peanut,no longer made dates from the 50-60's half stops on both blades, carbon steel blade, opens and closes tight with no blade wobble, 'pocket worn' derlain scales and silver bolsters
looking for £25 inc postage and paypal fees

next up is a victorinox walker - saw,can/bottle opener and blade - seen some use and sharpened but nothing drastic
looking for £12 inc postage and paypal fees

next up is a Joseph Rodgers and Sons Sheffield made pocket knife - its old probably from the 20=30's marked no 6 norfolk st - which was where the factory was at the time, carbon steel blade - half stop, solid on opening and closing - I'd give it an 8/10 the easy open knotch helps, razor sharp, only down side is the plastic scales have shrunk due to age - would make a great rehandle project - still in great condititon since its nearly 100 years old
looking for £30 SOLD inc postage and paypal fees

P1030201.JPG

P1030202.JPG

Next up are a pair of slater brothers knives - both markedsheffield and made in England the one marked A SOLD has a half stop on the main blade abd is a little tougher to open - probably a 7/10, I can comfortably use the nailnick and it snaps at each postiton, rock solid on opening, there is also a small crack in the scales that could either be stabalised or again it would make a great rehandle project

the one marked B is a little looser, there is a tiny amount of side to side play on this one but it could easily be tightened up otherwise its a cracking knife

A
P1030205.JPG

B
P1030206.JPG

both have horn scales

both are around 100 years old and I'd like £30 each for them A is SOLD B still avalible

over 18's only

I will do deals if you want to buy more than one :D

postage only possible at weekends

pictures upo soon

Last edited:
Reactions: Erbswurst

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
What's left...

Vintage USA made Camillus peanut,no longer made dates from the 50-60's half stops on both blades, carbon steel blade, opens and closes tight with no blade wobble, 'pocket worn' derlain scales and silver bolsters
looking for £25 inc postage and paypal fees

P1030201.JPG

next up is a victorinox walker - saw,can/bottle opener and blade - seen some use and sharpened but nothing drastic
looking for £12 inc postage and paypal fees

P1030202.JPG

Next up is a slater brothers knife - marked Sheffield and made in England Blades are easy to open and have some light snap to them, there is a tiny amount of side to side play on this one but it could easily be tightened up otherwise its a cracking knife, in good condition - horn scales, carbon blades , needs a sharpen but otherwise a fine folder - around 100 years old looking for £30 inc postage and paypal fees

P1030206.JPG

over 18's only

I will do deals if you want to buy more than one :D

postage only possible at weekends

Last edited:
Reactions: Coldfeet

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Vintage USA made Camillus peanut sold

only the Victorinox and the above slater brothers knife left - what about £30 posted for the pair....?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE