Second Hammock Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
magikelly said:
Of course if you are minded to take the existing logo off and sew on a BCUK badge (available from the shop ) that would do the trick. In fact now that I have thought of it, that is what I am going to do tonight.

Theres a shop on BCUK? I thought it was just a dead link! How would one get to the shop?

JFW

Settler
Mar 11, 2004
Clackmannanshire
John,

hammock arrived today thanks very much for all your effort. Just have to persuade my wife to let me put up a couple of hooks in the living room..........

Cheers

JFW

Povarian

Forager
May 24, 2005
High Wycombe, Bucks
MagiKelly said:
Good grief people. How many hammocks can you guys use?
Erm... Got mine back now the rest of the family have them as well... and then there's the rest of the extended family, other friends who've seen them etc, etc

Do I get commission as a saleman? :D

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
MagiKelly said:
Good grief people. How many hammocks can you guys use? I may post a tentative third buy thread to see if there really is that much interest. If I had thought that there was going to be this much interest I would have spoken to Tony and got them to put the BCUK logo on them.

I'm up for a couple for a third order ;)

soa_uk

Forager
Jul 12, 2005
Highlands
I keep whinging about a Hennessy; *If* you do a further group buy, could I have one of these, just to try out hammock sleeping?

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Okay I give in. The Third group Buy thread is now here

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/community/showthread.php?t=8288

I have posted all the hammocks from the second group buy except for 2blackcat, dhole and i think maybe Hedgehog (need to check my list at home). I sent PM's to these guys about two weeks ago so if they do not reply in the next week i will add their hammocks to the pot. This may reduce the numbers for the third buy but we will just need to see how that pans out.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE