Second attempt at sheath making

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Was my first trip last year too. Had the pleasure to meet Angst and his family for a little chat.

Identity store was there I got some 2mm veg tan from and it's been good stuff. I need some thicker stuff this year and an edge beveler so may see you eying up the leather :)

Wise move not taking too much cash. It's so easy to loose money very fast walking round there. This year I'm taking the wife so I will have my conscience with me :eek:

ibeef

Forager
Jun 3, 2013
Swadlincote
nice solid work

Nice work:)

Thank you :)

Was my first trip last year too. Had the pleasure to meet Angst and his family for a little chat.

Identity store was there I got some 2mm veg tan from and it's been good stuff. I need some thicker stuff this year and an edge beveler so may see you eying up the leather :)

Wise move not taking too much cash. It's so easy to loose money very fast walking round there. This year I'm taking the wife so I will have my conscience with me :eek:

I probably did without even knowing it!

I'm also after an edge beveler, and a hole punch, wouldn't mind some proper forming tools as well. I'll probably grab some leather too, want some thinner stuff and a decent amount of 3-3.5mm.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE