Seasons Greetings...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hello very good people of BCUK.

I was not going to clutter up the threadwaves with this but! By the time i had PM'd, text, phoned, wrote etc, i decided on the lazy option.

Just to say apart from the odd blip! I have had a brilliant year, and have thoroughly enjoyed the last 12 months and mainly due to the wonderful people on this site (brushes away tear)

Seriously, the members on here have contributed greatly to furthering my Knowledge,experience,learning and enjoyment of what i love, so a big thankyou to you all, loads i have had the pleasure of meeting, camping, dealing and waliking with, and thankyou for putting up with my pics, reports and nonsense.

So in essence, i wish you all a very happy, healthy and magic Christmas (whatever your take on it) And a brilliant 2014

Thankyou for being part of my world.

Ivan...

skate

Nomad
Apr 13, 2010
East Devon
Have a good one mate and don't forget to organise the "bring your new crimbo pressies meet" which you thought of hehe.

Bartooon

Nomad
Aug 1, 2007
New Forest
Never met you Ivan, but I have always enjoyed your posts - especially your Dartmoor outings. All the best for the season and 2014

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Ivan,

Seasons greetings to you too. It's been a mixed year for me but on the whole enjoyable. Well I've made a heap of new friends on here for a start your good self included!

Hope the New Years full of joy for you and yours mate and hope your Mum continues to improve.

Yule tidings to you and yours
Colin.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE