Search

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
Just for info, I can see the search box on my PC (firefox) and it works.

Linky here if anyone needs a workaround.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Not working for me.

Nor the ' see my content ' button. ## That just seems to have fixed itself##

Bootstrap Bob

Jun 21, 2006
Oxfordshire
Not working here.
I have tried specific words and sentences from threads that I know exist but it keeps coming back with 'No Results found'.
I am running Google Chrome but it doesn't work on Edge or Samsung Interenet for me either.

bearbait

I'm having problems too. I can find this thread ("Search") but not "Stoopid Jokes" which is in my unread feed this this evening, even using the whole thread title.

Maybe it's something to do with the initial date of the thread starting / initial platform?

I'm using MS Edge.

Mervg

Dec 7, 2014
uk
It worked until the site upgrade. Can anyone pass this to the programmer as it’s going nowhere !

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Search function not working here either, having to do a site search via Google which is pita, also noticed that im no longer getting email notifications for threads im subscribed to, despite there being new replies.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
There’s another hole too. The forum post history.

Here is a member called Tamako who has 274 posts but only the last 4 are visible. The guy he was chatting to about the Vietnam era Kabar, massa, has 54 posts, but none are visible. This makes it impossible to go back and see if people are only here to sell, how sales went, what sort of things they post etc.

@Mervg, only back to Feb 22

@Kepis, Jan 28

I might be doing something wrong, but tapping Postings followed by Show Older doesn’t show anything prior to January this year on the members who’s profile I looked at.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kepis

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
This has happened to me as well. I tried looking through my posts for one I made a while ago only to find I can't anything older that the 25 March

Reactions: Kepis

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE