Sea fishing?

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Hey chaps I'm looking to get a sea fishing trip together anyone fancy it?

I'm based in Manchester and will be leaving from there, exact start point TBC

I would ideally like to go to Bridlington as you have a much better chance of catching something edible there than Anglesey for example.

What dates would be best for you if you do?

probably need about 10 or so to make it worth while but the more the merrier

The last one of these that i went on there were 30 odd people and we ended up split between 3 boats

If we get enough I'll look into organising a coach, could stop off for a beer on the way back etc

So is there anyone from the Greater Manchester are that fancies it? If you wanna come but are from further afield feel free too!

Dave

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
I've caught plenty of edible fish from Anglesey. Pollack, Mackerel, Cod, Bass.
There's plenty of wild coastline and lonely beaches to combine the trip with some camping as well. The Lleyn peninsula, a little further along is just as good for fishing and even more beautiful.

Sent from my phone.

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
Hey chaps I'm looking to get a sea fishing trip together anyone fancy it?

I'm based in Manchester and will be leaving from there, exact start point TBC

I would ideally like to go to Bridlington as you have a much better chance of catching something edible there than Anglesey for example.

What dates would be best for you if you do?

probably need about 10 or so to make it worth while but the more the merrier

The last one of these that i went on there were 30 odd people and we ended up split between 3 boats

If we get enough I'll look into organising a coach, could stop off for a beer on the way back etc

So is there anyone from the Greater Manchester are that fancies it? If you wanna come but are from further afield feel free too!

Dave

If your interested there is a guy who dose Liverpool bay / irish sea charters out of Liverpool, I can dig his contact details out if you want.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE