screwfix half price chisel set

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

overclocker_kris

Tenderfoot
Oct 13, 2014
staines
www.youtube.com
http://www.screwfix.com/p/forge-steel-wood-chisel-set-3-pieces/5720c

free click and collect

decent reviews, seems an ok price for a spot of wood working

save some money and get good quality tools, I'm not a rich man but i know that you should not waist money on cheap tools. get good one learn to sharpen them and use them well and build a relationship with them. they become precious to you instead of disposable.

just my opinion, i only buy sheffield steel chisels from boot sales, and most of the time they are quite cheap and will last a lifetime. those screw fix one are made to be smashed in to a nail and then chucked in the brick laying bag.

hughlle1

Nomad
Nov 4, 2015
London
I have to agree. I was suckered in by the idea of cheap chusels at first but common sense prevailed and got some handmade models imported from Japan instead.

Don't think I've come across a cheap chisel manufacturer in the same light as say Mora knives. With chisels it seems cheap is almost always garbage. Might be fine for splitting some wood etc, but worthless for any intricate work like dovetails (which I wouldn't even call intricate)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE