Scots Corner

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
That would be good. I am sure once it is up people will start coming over. If not then its more drink for us. :) I may bring down a couple of bottles of home brew.
There will be me and the girlfriend, my mate can't make it down this year and hopefully Chaz and bro will be coming down as well.

I will prob be setting up camp where I have done for the past 2 moots, but will have to wait and see if someone has taken it or not and I have to consider placing a tent as well as my tarp/hammock setup. Kind of bought the Vango Omega 350 and didn't realise it was so massive.

Gailainne

Life Member
I'll talk to Grooveski about the chute, I'm going to take a tent down as well as a hammock, I've just got a Vango Spirit 300plus which I'm well pleased with, not a huge footprint its suppose to be a 3 man, but more like a comfortable two.

The Spirit 300+ doesnt look too much smaller than the Omega 350. Im just not use to tents but my girlfriend is coming down this year with us so thought we could splash out on a tent and use it this year and hopefully some trips next year. Plus it was about £70 off the normal price. :)

Just got to pay for my tickets and thats me. I will likely be coming down the first FM day so probably at the site in the evening. :)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
it should be for the most part although some mods and a family might spread down into there a little, we've also been discussing moving the mods down from where they are now to there....we'll sort it on the monday on site :D

Gailainne

Life Member
I don't know if Mary is going this year, but as usual the chute is welcome to be used as a workshop area if required, I'll dig out the brightly coloured string to help stop the kids garrotting themselves on the paracord :rolleyes: not promising they won't though :D

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I think that Mary, is a bit busy to come this year which is a shame but needs must.

Till a couple of days ago I was working out dry areas, they say the weather's going to turn so we might be in for some great weather and workshops can happen all over, I'll keep it in mind though, thanks goodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE