Scotland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 22, 2008
sudbury
me and two mates finish school this year after doing our GCSEs we want to go on a camping holiday in scotland, preferably remote maybe combining canoeing with it. we have all had experiance doing this sort of things before and are all in to bushcraft in a big way.
we were looking for any tips etc people can give us for destination and other stuff.
thanks

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
Where are you coming from and how far do you wanna travel? I've got 7,200 acres within 25 mins of my house (Galloway forest park). I'd happily show you some good places for wild camping, bushcraft etc but would need to know a bit more about yourself and what you were looking for etc. I'm happy to help if I can but gimme a pm and we can talk. :)

fishy1

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
sneck
Loch ness has some pretty wild and nice spots for camping, and you can canoe it. Not that much to do at only 26 miles long, but you could easy do the great glen with it. Lots of trees too for fires and stuff, and fishing.

Scrimmy

Forager
Mar 11, 2008
Whitley Bay
www.freewebs.com
My and a couple of mates also had the same idea, go away somewhere this summer, we'll be just finnishing As levels, we were thinking about Lake District or Scotland, will be watching this thread. Cain

webbie

Forager
Jan 1, 1970
scotland
if use dont mind a wee walk then the loch lomond area can be good but will need to walk a small distance to get away from the crowds, and there is also alot of smaller lochs in the area that arnt so busy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE