Scopes & Knives & Shooting things

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
I was starting a clear out of the man cave and came across the following which might be useful to some here.

Will go recorded/ insured and be well packed.

I'm no photographer and not trying to hide anything or make it look better than it is. I think the quality of photos from iPhone to Tapatalk are poor so PM me your email if you want better resolution.

I wouldn't sell you crap. Life's too short. The reason this lot is for sale is purely because I have upgraded or stopped using this stuff and it wants to be used.

Scopes

Nikko Stirling High Mounts in 30mm to fit weaver/picatinny £15.

Misc
Single piece 25mm mount small dovetail £10 delivered
Hornaday Baseball cap BNWT £7.50 Delivered

Knives
Falkniven S1 Forest Knife £80 Delivered sheath is new knife has some usage marks but is in good condition. Great quality knife to last a lifetime. Only Heinie has these and they are £137.50 plus postage.http://www.fallkniven.com/en/shop/details/434/10/military-knives/s1l

e5a6yza9.jpg

ny2a5u6y.jpg

Buck 119 £55 (now sold) never seen outdoors. Has been sharpened but wants an edge putting on it. Worldwide this is the best selling hunting knife of all time.

yguzuje3.jpg

Buck 655 Nighthawk £60 Delivered been sharpened but is in good condition. Tough as old boots, great weight, feels excellent in the hand.

rygyquby.jpg

Buck 286 Bantam New £17.50 (now SOLD) smashing knife but I never used it. Light composite materials.

huvape6a.jpg

Rambo style Bowie Knife with Upgraded Survival kit in handle £25 Delivered everybody has to own one once!

ehupame7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
Can I get a pic of these 3 please

Buck 286 Bantam New £20
Rambo style Bowie Knife with Upgraded Survival kit in handle £20
Machete £10

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Hi Brit. It takes 4 boxes of shells. I don't think it's specific to size. Doesn't hold individual shells.
y3y3y8ag.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
CM

Sauer bag arrived just fine first thing this morning - perfect thank you.

A real pleasure dealing with you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE