Scandi grind Enzo folder- PK70

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
I'll have to have a look at that. I've been using a Flexcut Carvin' Jack in situations where I cannot possibly take anymore than one pocket knife. It is a great "jack of all trades, master of none" and is not comfortable for protracted use. Also, pressure on the closed blades while closing an open blade can allow those blades to "overshoot" their resting, closed position. This can be a bit fiddly to sort out. I have some other stuff from flexcut and although it can look a bit cheap'n'nasty, so far I've not had anything fail or underperform.

The design is quite different from the Carvin' Jack. It has it's own set of problems depending on how you look at it and what you want to carve, but it did a bang up job on this black walnut spoon and I think the handle is more comfy than the Enzo. I like the long blade for some types of carving. It's the short blade I have issues with on this knife.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
well my knife arrived gave it a little go this afternoon, and looking forward to giving some pocket time now.

023 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

022 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
overall i'm very happy.
the service from dennis at brisa is excellent.
take care.
lee.

xavierdoc

Apr 5, 2006
SW Wales
The design is quite different from the Carvin' Jack. It has it's own set of problems depending on how you look at it and what you want to carve, but it did a bang up job on this black walnut spoon and I think the handle is more comfy than the Enzo. I like the long blade for some types of carving. It's the short blade I have issues with on this knife.

That's a lovely coffee scoop. The knife looks a lot moe comfortable than the Carvin' Jack as the closed bades are better covered by the handles.

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
That's a lovely coffee scoop. The knife looks a lot moe comfortable than the Carvin' Jack as the closed bades are better covered by the handles.

Yeah, I think it might be pretty useful for many typical bushcraft carvings but I would not use it for anything else but wood carving. I really like the looks of the Enzo, especially in the open position. A better all-round knife too. I would be happy to carry it edc.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE