sc_barker Scandi swap or sale.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
Hi. Got an sc_barker scandi up for grabs. Not really looking for anything in particular [edited out] Hasn't been used since i brought it and is still in the jiffy bag :eek: . I paid £35 delivered for it so I [edited-am looking for something of similar value for a trade]

Pics dont do it justice it has a stainless blade, thuya burr and ebony handle.

dsc00268mv1.jpg

dsc00269yf9.jpg

dsc00270we2.jpg

P.S going to evilbay if not [swapped] here

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
I have edited the original post since the Swap Shop is not the place to be asking for money or trying to sell stuff.

If you wish to sell on BCUK you need to become a Full Member and use the Member's Classified area.

If you don't wish to be a Full Member, and wish to sell an item, British Blades is worth trying, or going to Ebay.

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
C_Claycomb said:
I have edited the original post since the Swap Shop is not the place to be asking for money or trying to sell stuff.

If you wish to sell on BCUK you need to become a Full Member and use the Member's Classified area.

If you don't wish to be a Full Member, and wish to sell an item, British Blades is worth trying, or going to Ebay.

Ermm sorry guys my bad. Should have known better :( .

Cheers
Jamie

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
Thought i kinda owed it to the mods and BCUK and paying members :eek: so i have now become a full member. Was quite cheeky so again my bad :rolleyes:

Jamie

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE