or swap, As new Weihrauch HW97KT

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
Here is my Weihrauch HW97K MK2 Thumbhole in .22 (HW97KT)
Got in February from Hull Cartridge and has had less than 500 pellets through it. Not a mark on it and as such is in AS NEW condition.

IMG_1626_zpsc8e9b9bd.jpg
IMG_1621_zps74b07cab.jpg

This is the brand new version with ambidextrous stock, built in silencer, rekord trigger, etc. I've not chrono-ed it but these are set at 11ftlbs as standard. A beautiful rifle with an RRP of £490.

Currently fitted with a Hawke Sport HD 4-12x50 Mil dot IR scope (with original box and scope covers) which can be traded with it.
Also pictured in an anglo arms fleece lined gun slip to go with it, or a new with tags BSA "knitted" lining 118cm gunslip (willing to take trade/cash offers for this separately as well). That's not all, I'll even throw in an almost full tin of RWS Superdomes that it seems to like.

Looking to swap for something lighter. Either a quality springer with a bit less weight (preferably under lever) or ideally a PCP set up. Will also consider cash offers (around £400 for the lot? make me an offer). Show me what you've got.

More pictures available on request.

Can be posted at cost or delivered/collected in the Warwick/Coventry area, or near Reading.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE