Withdrawn Jackets for sale or Trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robs

Sep 3, 2003
Gloucestershire
IMG_0017.JPG IMG_0019.JPG IMG_0028.JPG IMG_0030.JPG I have a couple of Jackets to sell or trade.

First up is a Fjallraven vintage Raven jacket by vintage I mean old mid 80's, its in great condition with no holes all poppers and zip working, still has the put hood in immaculate condition, it a lightweight fabric at hat will benefit from relaxing. Green colour size 58 so it's 46/48 inch chest.

Looking for £35 posted to U.K. Mainland.

Next one is Aigle Sherwood fleece, Colour is Dark Green with brown fleece inside, seize is XXL again about 46/48". This is new with labels still attached, heavy fleece I brought it for winter but never going to wear it. £33 posted to U.K. Mainland. SOLD

Open to trades as well, looking for neck knife or cooking set, axe, always looking for Nessmuks or Canadian belt knives, I have a new unused leatherman LM wave just out of the clam pack to throw in the deal.

Thanks for looking.

Rob

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE