Sausages in lard

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

geordienemisis

Settler
Oct 3, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
Cheap food is not an everyday thing as the price of food is soaring at the moment. These remind me of food cooked outside buy army chefs(cooks)(whatever) and no matter the contents they always tasted good when you were ravenous which in the army was often.

ScoobySnacks

Tenderfoot
May 14, 2012
Berkshire
Of the "meat" content, it can pretty much all be covered with MRM. I recommend anyone who wants to eat cheap sausages looks it up, it's nasty looking stuff and, while technically "meat" I wouldn't fancy eating it!

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Cheap food is not an everyday thing as the price of food is soaring at the moment. These remind me of food cooked outside buy army chefs(cooks)(whatever) and no matter the contents they always tasted good when you were ravenous which in the army was often.

Still is. These are issued in the 10 man ration packs. Good enough for our troops so good enough for me when camping, I don't eat them at home as I have easy access to better sausages. When camping and with no refrigeration these do a good job. I prefer these to Squirrel in all honesty.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE