Saturday Workshop

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Looking around the other day for an idea for a present for a 50th. I've been invited to tomorrow, I gathered up a whole bunch of stuff that's been sitting in the " oh great! I'll use that for something nice " pile.................got a nice stand from a piece of Ivy root and carved a little spoon to fit it from an old bit of Walnut; That'll make a nice present............

Then I remembered a piece of antler I got from Tengu (thankyou), got another piece from the pile and combined them with a nice piece of Yew root I got a year or so ago from an old quarry nearby, to make a little stand for a knife I had a while back from juttle (thankyou).

Nothing very special, but I was extremely pleased with my afternoon's work.............see what you think...................atb macIMAG0225.jpgIMAG0232.jpgIMAG0228.jpgIMAG0233.jpgIMAG0237.jpgIMAG0238.jpg

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
That stand has made that file knife really stand out, a great compliment! It was quite a shock seeing something I'd made being displayed in such a magic manner!

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Hey, the knife earns the compliment by it's own merits - had it a good few weeks now, and I like it more each day, and use it a lot; it's a lovely thing...atb mac

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE