SASS Smock sizing......Help.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

moko

Forager
Apr 28, 2005
out there
Hi all.
I was going to try and make my own smock from ventile but I have come to the realisation that this is just another project to many. I need to spend more time out in the sticks and less time at home making stuff.
With this mind I'm gonna buy me a SASS olive green smock but before I do so,
I want to check the sizing as I know some companys cut them large. I am 5.10 short and built a little like RM. The smock needs to be loose fitting but what size :confused: ? I know some of you have the SASS smock and rav about them but which size do I go for.......Large.....extra large.......or extra, extra pork pie large? I want to order it this weekend so any advice would be great.

Thanks, Moko

Spacemonkey

Native
May 8, 2005
Llamaville.
www.jasperfforde.com
Their measurements are done in inches if you call them, but they still provide a baggy cut. Mine in truth is a size or two too big for me, but I am a skinny runt, maybe if you have some Mears style padding you might not notice the difference so much? They also cut them quite long, so mention this if you want smaller. It's a great jacket so you won;t be dissapointed.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE