SASS Smock Olive Green

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
I am suffering from jacket overload and am thinking of saying goodbye to one of my favourite but unused bushcraft-type jackets.

It is the very highly-rated SASS Kit smock (it's actually a jacket) in their proprietary not-Ventile-but same-spec-same-performance in plain Olive Green. These jackets are widely believed to be the best design and workmanship you can get - check out their website www.sasskit.co.uk for details. This is an upgraded version with double D-rings, hood retainer tab, inside pockets and woolly cuffs. It's actually a 107-112 180 if that means anything to you - the sizing is VERY generous and it would fit a broad six-footer (44-45 inch chest) and still have room for layers underneath.

I have upgraded it slightly by adding cord locks to the draw cords etc. I bought this about four months ago and have worn it a few times, and was so delighted with it I decided to get SASS to make me an upgraded version (their Force 8 smock - extra pockets etc). Therefore my original basically-as-new SASS smock is now surplus. It cost me 135 pounds with the extras and I am looking for 75 plus postage.

Just in case anyone has heard that these jackets were available new from SASS for 99 pounds, it's true : they were running a sale for a while, but the extras still added up and the price is now 125 pounds for the base jacket.

I hate to part with it but I now basically have a duplicate and it is taking up room.

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Just in case anyone has heard that these jackets were available new from SASS for 99 pounds, it's true : they were running a sale for a while, but the extras still added up and the price is now 125 pounds for the base jacket.

I hate to part with it but I now basically have a duplicate and it is taking up room.

The offer is no longer on/being honoured. I was "helpfully" told however that I could have a reduced price by 2.5%...because of the lower rate VAT.

Strangely enough I haven't gone back to them!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE