Santa cruz vp free

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

madi

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2010
sheffield
a bit off topic but my mtb must go due to house move.

2007 santacruz vp free stunning condition hardly ridden cost £4200 to build wanting around £1350 ovno will be going on ebay soon so will post a link with full spec on, any questions please ask.

Last edited:

Bumpy

Forager
Apr 18, 2008
West Yorkshire
a bit off topic but my mtb must go due to house move.

2007 santacruz vp free stunning condition hardly ridden cost £4200 to build
Sorry did I read that right? A bicycle (child's toy without an engine of any sort) that costs £4200? :eek:
Surely you can get about 40 bicycles for that amount? Or have I missed something? Is it made of titanium or something similar?:confused:

madi

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2010
sheffield
Sorry did I read that right? A bicycle (child's toy without an engine of any sort) that costs £4200? :eek:
Surely you can get about 40 bicycles for that amount? Or have I missed something? Is it made of titanium or something similar?:confused:

why buy a woodlore knife at £500 when a £10 mora does same thing,the bling thing.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I had a 'nice' bike and broke it jumping off 4 ft drops. My friend had one like this and jumped down to an underpass.

The more you pay (within reason) the further you can go. Wish I had the energy to justify it.....

madi

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2010
sheffield
I had a 'nice' bike and broke it jumping off 4 ft drops. My friend had one like this and jumped down to an underpass.

The more you pay (within reason) the further you can go. Wish I had the energy to justify it.....

got this for the big stuff mate,mind you i have gained a few pounds a late and not getting any younger so not that big lol

068.jpg

Bumpy

Forager
Apr 18, 2008
West Yorkshire
why buy a woodlore knife at £500 when a £10 mora does same thing,the bling thing.
Ah! I think I understand... I think! Good luck with the sale - sorry you have to sell your toys. As someone very intelligent once said (or it might have been a bumper sticker at a Landy Show...:rolleyes:) "He who dies with the most toys, wins"
I'll never win, but I do have good fun competing!

Bumpy, I want your Avatar, please :D

Help yourself - right click and save image/picture as... there is nothing I can do to stop you!!!! It's meant to be my series III Lightweight (airportable) Land Rover... my big toy!!!:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE