Samick skb+tooled leather arm guard+ suade leather back quiver

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
this is a very reluctant sale of a brand new fired a couple of times in the garden samick skb short korean bow its only 45 inches long strung, it weighs next to nothing and has a draw weight of 45lbs @ 30 inches. add to this an almost unlimited

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
i forgot to add that photos are now on here and the bow will be listed on ebay at 5 pm today as a buy it now item. the reason being that the item im wanting the cash for also ends today on ebay.

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Wicked little bows! If I was not so skint and had other priorities right now I would have your hand off!

some club mates keep these for fun shooting and light relief from other forms of shooting.

BTW, bows are NEVER fired!:D

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
cheers matey these little bows are unbelieveable you are right !!!
Wicked little bows! If I was not so skint and had other priorities right now I would have your hand off!

some club mates keep these for fun shooting and light relief from other forms of shooting.

BTW, bows are NEVER fired!:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE