samick SKB bow. backquiver 18 arrows arm guard. plus extras

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
hi guy after much deliberation and thought ive decided that there are other things i need more than want. funds are low so it it has to go.
this set up includes samick skb (short korean bow) draw weight is 45lbs at 28 inches ambidextrous and absolutely new mint condition
also with this bow is a really nice high quality leather back quiver. 12 wood arrows and 6 camo alloy arrows. armguard wich matches the quiver and a spare string plus purpose made arrow rake applewood handled.
this isa superb set up and it includes everything but a shooting glove or finger tab.
i will post some photos a bit later when the weather is better.. and the rain stops hopefully
am wanting £150 posted to your door and includes paypal fees.
this item can also be purchased via local meetup.
no offers or swaps guys sorry...

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
pictures now added please excuse the quality i did them indoors so i could get all in the photos.
as some indication of the actual size of the bow the arrows are 28 inches long.

IMAG0112.jpg

IMAG0111.jpg

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
one and only price reduction i only actually need £140 the other tenner was for postage and packageing so ive reduced this by a tenner making the total price £140. which still includes postage and paypal fees. its list elsewhere guys.... there are a couple of items am looking to purchase these are boker bushcraft knife. and a gransfors bruks wild life hatchet plus one other item which cant be named on here cos its for a gift. so if anyones got a mint condition wildlife hatchet and £70 they have got themselves a superb bow set up.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE