Sale at Howies - merino jackets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I like Howies, they have very good service, they believe in people before profits and I have always liked their clothing.

However, if you are 44chest or above - it's not worth looking at, they be srawny cyclists.

On this sale page they have a merino jacket for £65. I have the half zip from last years sale. I wear it a lot. I was dragged (kicking and screaming) to an Ian Brown gig in Feb this year and EVERONE seemed to be smoking. When I got all my clothes to wash them, said jumper didn't stink. They are great around the fire, and being merino isn't as hot as our lambswool stuff. If you can get one I strongly recommend them.

They may ask where you heard of them - they don't send spam and you can mention me, I don't get kickbacks. They are just nice people.

http://www.howies.co.uk/section.php/50/0

mark a.

Settler
Jul 25, 2005
Surrey
Oh dear, I feel my credit card quaking at the thought. I feel a big pile of merino needs to be bought. I have their merino fleece, and it's ace.

The non-merino stuff looks fab too. Cheers for the heads-up on the sale!

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Howies stuff is great quality, and they are nice folks to deal with.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
Howies is great stuff and fantastic sevice, i have a pair of trouser which says "wood doesnt grow on trees" all around the inside of the wasteband im not sure why but i like it.. thanks for the link on the sale i may have to have one of those polos!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE