Sainsburys Tu Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
We can have a girly talk about clothes, can't we?
Yeah, of course we can - we're 21st century chaps!
I've just been in Sainsburys and in their clothes section they had some shirts on sale - I bought a 100% cotton ripstop shirt in what we would call 'dark coyote' for just £9.
So if you have a Sainsburys with a clothes section near you it may be worth having a look around.

Reactions: Ed the Ted

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
We can have a girly talk about clothes, can't we?
Yeah, of course we can - we're 21st century chaps!
I've just been in Sainsburys and in their clothes section they had some shirts on sale - I bought a 100% cotton ripstop shirt in what we would call 'dark coyote' for just £9.
So if you have a Sainsburys with a clothes section near you it may be worth having a look around.

Presumably you mean, "if your essential shop takes you to a Sainsbury's, the clothing is worth checking out."

Not sure about the ethics of making a special trip out to buy clothes one might not need, because they are on a great sale, from a store that is only open because it sells food while other clothes shops have been forced closed as "non-essential". People here probably wouldn't do that, but people can be funny when there is a bargain to be had.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE