Sad Email Bushcraftlab closing

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Disabled Preppers

Apr 3, 2023
west midlands
Ok i hope it is ok to post this here but just got a email telling me Bushcraftlab are having to close due to the cost ofl iving crisis , just wanted to let others know what shame we are lossing these shops .

Disabled Preppers

Apr 3, 2023
west midlands
@MikeLA i know i only got the email today what a shame , in these times if these sort of shops are struggling to make ends meet well it tells me something when more people are moving to try and be prepared if shops selling this stuff struggle then well the averange person is goingto struggle harder .

I hope all here are ready for the next big hit , i know we are ready for most anything and well my wife is now looking at another campervan saying we could use it for days or weekends out and then use it as a base camp if we want a little wander of in the woods lol , i think we would be going to the pop top type or low roof she did not like our hightop van well the old one she drove when we got the new one she just froze and had a panic attack trying to drive it worrying she might damge it lol .

Well folks keep on the crafting we are getting more books and practising the dark art of fire making in the garden chimnea .

ONE

Nov 21, 2019
N. Ireland
Feel like a bit of a vulture, but they've some nice offers in the closing down sale.

Tis passing strange as I thought 'prepping' was something of an expanding industry currently.

Disabled Preppers

Apr 3, 2023
west midlands
@ONE not a vulture mate we all love a bargain it is a shame a business in this industry has failed but more will follow , only yesterday my neighbour told us his firm he works for is in admin and we are talkign a huge business garden centres and also reclaim yards so you go figure when those type go hmmm .
I have chatted to Gareth and he said thanks for letting people know they had a great run of orders which helps them clear the stock so i did say it was a shame but i am sure they will may be return at a later date when the waters are calmer shall we say .

Disabled Preppers

Apr 3, 2023
west midlands
Ok all i have had contact from the new owner and he has been restocking bushcraftlab he brought it out nice gent and very honest hoping he might give us some deals wink wink but i am sorry i will not be round to help i had some news today about my life and health and for now i will say i am going to not be online and may not return but it has been a blast ok if i am aable i will may drop in now and then but possibly not every i will know more tuesday but again even if not as bad as they say it is going to be one hell of a fight and it will be time for my wife and i to spnd time and enjoy life .

stay safe all if i get any new from them i will pass it on

Reactions: dwardo

Foogs

May 12, 2023
UK
Ok all i have had contact from the new owner and he has been restocking bushcraftlab he brought it out nice gent and very honest hoping he might give us some deals wink wink but i am sorry i will not be round to help i had some news today about my life and health and for now i will say i am going to not be online and may not return but it has been a blast ok if i am aable i will may drop in now and then but possibly not every i will know more tuesday but again even if not as bad as they say it is going to be one hell of a fight and it will be time for my wife and i to spnd time and enjoy life .

stay safe all if i get any new from them i will pass it on
Wishing you all the best.

Reactions: Herman30

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE