sabre 45 question

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mazeman

Forager
Jun 7, 2007
Porthmadog, Gwynedd
Could I ask of you good people with Sabre 45 sacks if any of you are 5'11 and 11 1/2 stone and quite long in the back? If so, is the Sabre a good sack for you?

Agile

Forager
Dec 27, 2006
Bournemouth, Dorset
I'm 6'2 and 12 1/2 stone and it fits me really well. From my experiences (I've lent it to a mate who was about your height/weight) it has enough customisation for what most people need.

Saying this, there are better back systems out there, but none as rugged in my opinion.

Cheers,

W

WOKKA

Hi Mazeman, i have a sabre sf 45 , i,m 5' 10", 12 1/2 stone, long back,short legs and the sabre fits me well. very comfy. like Agile say's there are better back systems.
i use this sack for two dayers,or if a day bimble i take my berghaus munro which is bombproof. well its not actually bombproof,but very robust.
The sabre sf 45 is an excellent sack,highly recommended.
cheers
WOKKA.:AR15firin

mazeman

Forager
Jun 7, 2007
Porthmadog, Gwynedd
Thanks guys,
I really like the look of the sabre and they seem really popular on BCUK. At the moment it seems like a toss up between the one of these and a highlander 55. The highlander seems good for the money (half of a S45 with side pouches) and David.S likes his... Hum ho, decisions, decisions!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE