Sabre 45 owners

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
Hi all,
my first new thread for ages, and i'm happy to be back, so much temptation on BB :lmao:
Down to the problem at hand, looking at buying (well recieving as a anniversary prezzie) a KM SABRE 45, Having looked about the backlength is causing a little concern, obviously there are no stockists about so i can try one on, sooooo could someone measure the back length for me on theirs?
Otherwise if anybody reasonably local (central/south london or north/west kent) has one they would let me try on ( :present: ) that would be great.
Many thanks

Tim:)

mazeman

Forager
Jun 7, 2007
Porthmadog, Gwynedd
Just measured mine and it's 18 inches from the bottom of the hip belt to the underneath of the shoulder straps - if this makes any sense! I'm 5'11 and quite long backed and the 45's the perfect sack for me. 5 star kit.

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
Thanks for the fast response, that'll be just dandy. thankfully although i'm 6'1 i've a ladys length back :D
I'll assume there's plenty of spare strap on the shoulder and waist belt?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE