Sabre 45 or 75?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rayg

Dec 19, 2011
scotland
I am trying to choose between a karrimor sabre 45 or 75,
I previously had the 45 and thought it was great however if I'm right I'm pretty sure my RM osprey sleeping bag near enough filled it,am I right in thinking this?
Can anyone post some pics comments regarding the 75?
Thanks much appreciated

ReamviThantos

Native
Jun 13, 2010
Bury St. Edmunds
Hi rayg,

Yes that is a problem i also found with the 45 so i got a down sleeping bag and side pockets which solved my summer problem. It depends on how much other stuff you want to take along so if you have only the osprey option you are probably better off with the 75. Good luck on your choice.

Dec 16, 2007
I have both due to the winter and summer thing and the extremes of temp change in some places in Oz. So when it gets cold and I need the UQ for the hammock and the snugpak K6 sleeping bag I move up to the 75. Saves having to compress everything and try to push it in to the bergan with your foot. AS for jungle then the 45 with side pouches to carry water and food.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE