Karrimor F-format Frame

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

merlyn_f

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 14, 2006
Todmorden
I have recently purchased, 2nd hand, a Karrimor Sabre 45. It doesn't have the internal f-format frame.

Would anyone know where to purchase a replacement- I've contacted LSR and Karrimor but not had a reply yet.

I also have a Sabre 75 (bought many years ago on here 2nd hand) which is described as having an f-format frame, which just has a piece of closed cell foam mat and 2 x aluminium bars). It's very effective. Do other people have this set up, or something else, in their 75?

I have a OMM bag which uses their duomat as a back pad- its a brilliant bag. I'm thinking of using this in the 45 but not certain if it will be stiff enough for heavier loads.

Would someone be willing to measure the size of their f-format frame so I can make a replacement? Thanks in advance for any help/ advice.

merlyn_f

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 14, 2006
Todmorden
Just to be clear, it is Karrimor SF you've tried to contact and not the Sports Direct brand isn't it?

I think it was diverted to Sports Direct- I have now found a karrrimorsf contact email, which I'll probably have more luck with. I tried to get a replacement buckle a while back and sports Direct were not able to fulfill my request. Thanks for seeking clarity!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE