Sabre 45 Olive Green. As New

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Almost brand new. It's been used to carry a medium weight about 3 miles and used to take stuff 200yards from the car to my camp twice.

It's literally as new, I am also adding a pair of grade 1 OG side pouches with it. It has a thermometer keyring attached which I'll leave (don't get too excited :p ) and as a good will measure I'll throw in the first three editions of Bushcraft magazine.

I think this is a superb, tough rucksack which has perfect axe attachments, superb design and a great size, it will last almost as long as me. But I find it a little short in the back, and I aim to get a few multi day walks in during the summer. There is a rucksack on here I'm interested in, so I'd like this to sell to get that, if I don't get enough to pay for it, I won't sell this, if you get my drift, as I need a bag.

£60 all in, plus P&P

Laurence Dell

Forager
Aug 24, 2004
Sevenoaks, Kent
I would be interested in this I have been meaning to get one of these for a while.

Can you provide a photo of the rucksack and pouches and what method of payment is most convenient?

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
It's brand spanking - it looks like the catalogue. I can post a pic when the kids are off to bed if you like. The pouches are PLCE, grade 1.

Cheapest I can put this together online is over £80.

As the monster says 'Every little helps'

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
rik_uk3 said:
Dougster, have you tried the £10 35lt army packs, they are really very good, ideal for a day/overnighter

Where can I get one of these mate - are they simliar to that 'little' thing you had last weekend?

I'm after a bag I know is great that I couldn't really afford before now, and it means Capacious can eat - these students!

Looks like it's sold now, pending payment.

Thanks all.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE