Ryobi T20 baitcasting fishing reel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 27, 2007
essex
Hi,

Does anyone know how much one of these is worth? I can't find info anywhere, and I have one to sell. As far as I know its never been used but I can't find the box. It was quite expensive new and was often used by John Wilson on TV.

I have lots of bits I may put under the classifieds on here soon, including some nice knives (again never used).

If anyone knows how much this is worth please let me know.

Cheers
Kris

CRAZY FROG

Forager
Aug 9, 2007
essex
Hi Kris
it a good reel have checked you local tackle shop they may help, if not put it on ebay and see how much you can get but don't price it to low.

crazy frog

Sep 27, 2007
essex
Hi Ian,

I was thinking about it, but it was hard enough to find about 7 years ago so it should be worth a few quid, well, hopefully anyway. If I can't find out I will try it and see what happens.

cheers
Kris

CRAZY FROG

Forager
Aug 9, 2007
essex
Hi Ian,

I was thinking about it, but it was hard enough to find about 7 years ago so it should be worth a few quid, well, hopefully anyway. If I can't find out I will try it and see what happens.

cheers
Kris

have you tryed Ryobi Masterline to find out more about the reel. anyway how are the fishing courses going?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE