RWL34 Stalking knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I have one blank left about.

They are made my Stu Barker and bead blasted. They have a beautiful convex edge and with a strop on polishing compund go hair popping sharp.

I've done the other three from this batch and thought I would offer this one up as a project.

The three I have done are stunning maple:

DSCF9157.jpg

Gorgeous spalted beech:

DSCF9147.jpg

DSCF9148.jpg

and my own in Elm burr

DSCF9140.jpg

I was thinking of making one up to sell, but thought I would leave it open to allow someone to choose the finish - handle and heath materials choice etc.

A finished knife with a leather sheath in your hand by RMSD would cost £180, both sheathes (leather and kydex) would be £195.

This knife has been two years in the making with constant feedback from a professional stalker, and I have seen what it is capable of in his hands. I have dressed out two Roe and another friend a muntjac with mine - it handles sublimely and is very comfortable and grippy in a range of grips and gooey situations.

This is a build where the buyer gets to make all the choices, I hope I can get to a custom build for someone again, I must be mad, but I enjoy it.

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
those are lovely knives.
Rwl 34 is a nice tougth steel, holds a good edge, I've made one for myself from barmonds Damasteel and I love it.

I bet those knives will out last its buyer goodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE