RVOps service

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andythecelt

Nomad
May 11, 2009
Planet Earth
I don't generally go out of my way to comment on service unless it's bad enough to make my blood boil but my experience of dealing with RVOps has been excellent. I've messaged them at least four times over the last 6 months regarding stock delivery dates and they've always got back to me within 24 hours. Last week I placed an order for one of their modded Vulcans and a handful of bits and pieces like bivvy poles and I received possibly the best service I've ever had. I had an email within a couple of hours telling me it had been despatched and should arrive the next day. Early the next morning I received both a text and an email explaining I should have my order delivered that day with clear, simple instructions (just as well if it's before my second coffee of the morning) explaining how to change the delivery day if required. All round a fantastic company to do business with and I wouldn't hesitate in dealing with them again. I won't though, honestly. I really, really don't need a saracen. No really I have enough packs already. I really, truly, honestly don't need a lovely shiny saracen. Stop laughing at the back! I've no connection with the firm other than being a customer.

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
RV OPS service is fantastic and the boys know what they're talking about when it comes to kit..

For example I ordered some stuff yesterday online and I have an email this Am telling me it's been dispatched. Always quick to respond to questions.

Brilliant Service....

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
I have used them several times to. Their service is one of the best I have seen and used. Their stock is all top quality and well and truely field tested. It all stands up out on tour and well beyond it too. they rock!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE