Russian greatcoat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Virgil

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2010
East Sussex
Does anyone know where I can buy a shinel russian greatcoat? Here's the catch - it's the hook and eye flap-over design at the front, not fastened with buttons. Mean and green have them but only in small/med sizes and i'm 6' 1". Just missed the perfect one on ebay, cos I was in the Lakes and couldn't get signal on my girlfriend's I-phone, despite crawling out of the tent at 0615, in the pouring rain, to trudge for 15 minutes to the place where vodafone had briefly piped in a signal the day before.... Aaargh!

Virgil

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2010
East Sussex
Many thanks for that but already tried them, left messages, and nobody got back to me. Are they normally quite reliable? Will certainly give them another go....

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
Oleg tends to work from his house near London from memory. Give him a call since I vaguely remember he takes a while with E-mails. Must admit last time I bought of him was in 2002 so a while back but he is well regarded for Russian kit when I used to play Airsoft.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Also give Dmitry a shout at soviet-propaganda.com
his site is full of modern kit but you'd be surprised what he can get his hands on ;)
be prepared to pay extra for postage tho, he's in st petersburg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE