run out of weather?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
The weather information at the top of the page seems to have run out of information.This is hard as I will now have to look outside to see if its cold :?:

Paganwolf

Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Bushy be carefull out there!! you can get wet, your knife may rust, your jacket may get dirty, you might slip and graze your knee and have to use a plaster out of your FAK :yikes: you could get grass stains on your trouser knees, its dark as well :yikes: worse of all your sleeping bag might be only rated at -5 and your basha might leak!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :rolmao:

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
I got weather ... :nana: :rolmao:

Seriously, if you are using Interent Explorer you might need to press "ctrl" on the keyboard and then click refresh on the toolbar (or press F5 or "View" then "Refresh").

See if that helps ...

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
I can fix the weather display on the forum, but as to getting good weather, you're on your own! :wink:

Glad that worked! It's a handy trick on all sites wnen things misbehave as it causes the browser to reload the entire page.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
You can refresh pages in Microsoft Internet Explorer by pressing [F5] but sometimes content has changed but you only see a cached copy of old content... to reload a page fully (not just refresh) hold down the [Ctrl] key and press [F5].

Joe

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE