Rugby/ damn the southern hemisphere

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lofthouse31

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 16, 2007
Wiltshire
your right ofcourse, its just infuriating, i had to work last time round, and i busted a gut to make sure that wasnt the case this time, SA best team of tournament no question, but so near and so far scenarios always leave a bitter taste.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
For inspiration I think thr Pumas come top of the tournament - what exciting play!
And they whupped France twice at home........heh heh heh.....
But - yeah SA deserved their win....

mr dazzler

Native
Aug 28, 2004
uk
I mean its only a game, all talk aside isnt it :D ?
The sprinbokkes only scored 5 penalty's (no flashy try's :lmao: ) and england made them work hard, but the english artillery and forward pressure didnt crack them as I expected it would. Victor Matfirld was superb there line out was scary. I wouldnt have liked to be the video ref for the disalowwed try, but I think it was a good call. As I said before the game Sackey and Tate needed some lead in there pencil to score some try's to win us, and tate was the one who came nearest and laid it on for cuteo with his speed and daring, the new billy whizz?? Him and sackey have come on in strides this tournament I hope they continue the next 6 nation's etc and develop the fire power further and turn it into try scoring sucess.t
I agree argentina were a sensational team throughout, the only time they wobbled (inferiority complex) was against the springbokk in the semi's.
And there is cause for optimism as the world cup closes. Out of the home team's, England performed best against all expectation. Ireland wales and scotland are in shreds and bits (but then so was England not too long ago!)
Sad to see Jason so cutup at the end of his last game, I felt for him and the others as are nretiring, as I did for george Gregan of australia and chabbal of france. But at the end of the day its only a game, even if one of the greatest, football seems so nancy and tame by comparison :lmao:

lofthouse31

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 16, 2007
Wiltshire
im just glad in didnt part money at corals for the occasion or id have spent most of today wringing the line judges neck,
lol.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE