rucksack

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
2,993
11
73
wales
hi all I've got lowe alpine sting with side pouches for sale good nick to heavy for me £50 + postage at about £8 any less i will refund any extra over that i will pay paypal please

SAM_0048.jpg
 
Hello Dave,

as you say the pack is too heavy for you, just how much does it weigh. With and without side pockets, if you know.

Have searched on line and found weights ranging from 1.6kg to 3.5 kg.

Thanks Phineas
 
To who ever bought this pack,
I have a spare side pouch for one of these which has the addition of molle straps on the back.
I fitted this to the front molle panel of my Alpine thus increasing the storage/usability of the pack.
Please pm me if interested.

Cheers Nicholas
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE