Rucksack Purge

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Belgian Army assault pack : Grade B, badly creased and in need of re-waterproofing. On paper it's only a 25L pack yet the generous top+bottom loops more than double that capacity.

DSC_0002.JPG

Campari / Millets 'Ranger' : circa 1985 frame pack, modded with leather back suspension and crossbar removed. Less than half the weight of an LK35, somewhere around 950g according to my notes.

DSC_0014.JPGDSC_0016.JPG

String Daypack : I said this would be up for grabs ;) more pictures here

DSC_0009.JPG

LK-35 : Mint condition, un-modded. Ignore the jute fluff I'll give it a brush later

DSC_0007.JPG

Open to offers nothing specific in mind, small chisel set or maybe a fire piston would be nice. Have a rummage and lets haggle :)

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Sounds good to me I'll take that trade, can you wait a week for me to sort out postage? as am away for Winter Moot on Monday.

Reactions: CLEM

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Sundowner: The Millets rucksack should be arriving by registered post Tuesday (tomorrow) morning or the day after.

Dan1982: My wish list gives people nightmares lol

50cal ammo-box, fire-piston, set of wood chisels, ration pack, cuddly toy Patterdale Terrier pup, SWR meter 144mhz, Landtrekka 45 rucksack, 1TB hard drive, this year will also see the wife and I either renewing our wedding vows or getting a divorce so a good bottle of brandy would not hurt either

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
Sundowner: The Millets rucksack should be arriving by registered post Tuesday (tomorrow) morning or the day after.

Dan1982: My wish list gives people nightmares lol

50cal ammo-box, fire-piston, set of wood chisels, ration pack, cuddly toy Patterdale Terrier pup, SWR meter 144mhz, Landtrekka 45 rucksack, 1TB hard drive, this year will also see the wife and I either renewing our wedding vows or getting a divorce so a good bottle of brandy would not hurt either
Haha!! Ok mate I'll see if I have anything that suits

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE