Rucksack Giveaway!

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Like most people, I have things I never use and just sit there collecting dust.
In particular, I have two rucksacks that I never use and so they are FREE to whoever wants to come and collect them.
First up is a flecktarn 65L ruck:
3952749913_a7bbaa2750.jpg

And I also have a DPM Other Arms Bergen, complete with side pouches, for a whopping 80L capacity:
3953527292_d53cca0214.jpg

Like I said, these are FREE, but you must come and collect them. I can't be bothered to wrap them up and post them, so thanks for the offer to pay for postage but I must decline.
I live near Maidstone, in mid-Kent, but willing to meet somewhere on the M20 if you are coming from afar, or I'll make arrangements if you live in Kent already and I happen to be coming your way. You get the idea.

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
That's a very generous offer my friend, very good of you.

What a shame you won't consider wrapping them up and posting. I have a friend who I've convinced to come on some bushcrafting trips with me. He's in the unfortunate position of needing kit to get out there but being broke as well. Oh well never mind......

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
A suggestion for Prawnster:

If your mate only needs the one, I can collect both from durulz, as I live fairly close, and I'll post the 65l flecktarn jobbie up to you, without imposing further on durulz's generosity.

Yup, sounds good to me. I'd be up for that.

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
What a truly wonderful bunch of people we have on here on this site.:You_Rock_

My mate Mat will be absolutely chuffed. Durulz thanks for your generosity for passing these rucksacks on and thanks to Captain Beaky for such a kind and thoughtful gesture, pm sent my friend.

Once again thank you both very much. You can give yourselves a big pat on the back as you've helped me convert another member to the church of bushcraft:D

Cheers guys
Sean

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
superb,thats why i come here.and i have been thinking for a while about a clearout.so maybe i will have some things to give away soon.;)

What a truly wonderful bunch of people we have on here on this site.:You_Rock_

My mate Mat will be absolutely chuffed. Durulz thanks for your generosity for passing these rucksacks on and thanks to Captain Beaky for such a kind and thoughtful gesture, pm sent my friend.

Once again thank you both very much. You can give yourselves a big pat on the back as you've helped me convert another member to the church of bushcraft:D

Cheers guys
Sean

You're welcome - it's the least I could do given durulz's generous offer :cool:

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
Just arrived now! It's absolutely perfect, just what he needs. Just what my back needs too. His tiny daysack meant I was carrying all the food and water on our first trip, not good.
Thanks again to Captain Beaky for packing and posting this on and to Durulz for his kind generosity in the first place. I'll be taking it round to Mat later, he'll be made up.:You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE