Royal Mail Parcel Collect From Home Service

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Just wondering if anyone had used the Royal Mail Parcel Collection service, i've a few things to send in the next week or so and if i can avoid a trip downtown i will.

hudd4444

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2019
Kent
I prefer using and receiving Royal Mail. Never had a problem with them. No experience with their collection service. I've had Hermes leave post in my small front garden in view and in the rain. I won't buy anything now if it is shipped with them. I think a lot depends on your local courier as stated above.

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
I've no experience with the RM service but I can say I've had good service with ParcelForce, Ive used them fairly frequently over a number of years.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Hermes are a post code lottery I'm afraid. Here, in the sticks, we're lucky if we get one parcel out of six. We had one delivered to us by a neighbour who found it in the hedge on the road! Parcel Force, DPD, and Yodel all manage without fail.

I will definitely be trying the RM service - after all he comes here every day anyway :)

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Hermes are a post code lottery I'm afraid. Here, in the sticks, we're lucky if we get one parcel out of six. We had one delivered to us by a neighbour who found it in the hedge on the road! Parcel Force, DPD, and Yodel all manage without fail.

I will definitely be trying the RM service - after all he comes here every day anyway :)

Just treat Hermes deliveries like an impromptu mischievous treasure hunt planner.

• Haha
Reactions: hudd4444 and Broch

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
I would advise looking at UPS, their rates are good, the item is fully trackable, and they do a very good next day delivery, and they will pick up the parcel from your home for free.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE