Rough Close ~ Midlands ~ May Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
:camping:
Must have been a rampant camera ineptiude sickness, I forgot to get mine out again after sat morning as well! I then invaded the fire of Andy, Andy and Karl
:hammock:
My pitch on the edge of "the glade" where I could get some morning sun even if it was slightly more draughty, not an issue really this weekend. DSCF0478.jpg

DSCF0477.jpg

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Sorry it has taken so long. :)

Thanks Phil for organising. Great to see old and new faces.

My Set up:

mysetup2.jpg

Set Ups:

setupsw.jpg

setups2.jpg

setups3.jpg

setups4.jpg

setups5.jpg

setups6.jpg

setups7.jpg

setups8.jpg

setups9.jpg

setups10.jpg

setups11.jpg

Wood Chopping:

choppingash.jpg

choppingash2.jpg

Flint and Steel:

flintandsteel2.jpg

flintandsteel3.jpg

flintandsteel4.jpg

flintandsteelj.jpg

sonij.jpg
[/IMG]

Whittling:

whittling.jpg

Steve's project:

sproject.jpg

sproject2.jpg

My area on leaving:

mysetuph.jpg

Thanks again Gents.

Last edited:

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Now I am really starting to get worried - I had this meet booked into my calender for 27 - 28 May and just realised that I missed it - maybe I really am going senile after all. I only realised when I was about to put up a post saying that I couldn't now make it at all (on 27 - 28 May) - not even for a flying visit.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Now I am really starting to get worried - I had this meet booked into my calender for 27 - 28 May and just realised that I missed it - maybe I really am going senile after all. I only realised when I was about to put up a post saying that I couldn't now make it at all (on 27 - 28 May) - not even for a flying visit.

It comes to us all Chris, don't worry... Look at Cliff :lmao: :lmao:

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
I tried to cut down on my BCUK browsing and spend more time 'doing' stuff - obviously need to get a better balance between the two - anyway have put 29 - 31 July in my Calender so fingers crossed .........

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE